Rosales Masonry Contractors serving all of the Ozarks
Masonry • Buildings • Homes •Demolition • Design
Outdoor Kitchens • Pavers • Patios • Walkways • Driveways • Fireplaces
Barbecues • Pizza Ovens • Walls • Brick • Block • Stone
*No One Else Stacks Up To Rosales Masonry *
Rosales Masonry has built many commercial buildings and residential projects.
SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP WITH A CREATIVE TOUCH ROSALES MASONRY.
Rosales Masonry is an Ozarks masonry company built to provide expert masonry work, unparalleled service, and an attention to detail that no one else stacks up to. In 2001, we started from the ground up as a family owned business. Since then we have developed a specialized, dedicated staff that delivers superior craftsmanship and professionalism to customers throughout the Ozarks. Our goal is to cultivate customer relationships that will last as long as our brick and stone creations.
Rosales Masonry specializes in providing brick, natural stone, and manufactured stone for both residential housing and commercial buildings, as well as custom masonry.
You can find the creative touch of Rosales Masonry throughout the Ozarks.
We work with several of the largest homebuilders as well as with developers and custom home builders. Successful Rosales Masonry projects include single family homes, townhomes, condos and retirement homes.
Some of our more artistic creations have been developed through our partnering with custom home builders as well as individual home owners. Though most of our work is done on larger projects, we also haven’t forgotten our roots and believe that no project is too small.
Rosales Masonry has completed numerous commercial projects including restaurants, gas stations, office buildings and apartment complexes. For each of our commercial ventures, our operations manager works hand in hand with the general contractor to ensure that schedules are being met, quality is assured, and safety is practiced and enforced.
We also employ 4 full-time estimators who make sure our clients are receiving accurate estimates. It is this attention to detail that keeps our clients happy and makes them come back to Rosales Masonry, time and time again. The most obvious benefit of masonry is its beautiful look and timeless appeal. But there are many other more practical reasons to build with masonry.
Rosales Masonry key benefits:
- Energy efficient – Homes stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. This all adds up to lower utility bills.
- Weather proof – Masonry stands tall in the face of the cruel winter as well as the extreme heat and intense sunlight of the summer.
- Low maintenance – Masonry requires significantly less maintenance (almost none) compared to other materials.
- Fire resistant – Masonry doesn’t burn.
- Superior sound proofing – Blocks out noise better than other materials.
- Lower insurance rates – Because of the other benefits, insurance companies frequently give discounts on homeowner’s policies.
- How long has your company been in business?
- Rosales Masonry was founded in 2001.
- Do I need a ledge to have masonry on my home?
- There are options available even if you don’t have a ledge. Some of those would be a thin veneer stone or manufactured stone. Brick is also available in thin veneer. This is an application that is adhered to the wall, therefore itdoesn’t need a ledge.
- How do I know what I can afford for my project?
- This is often a question of misperception. There are basically different tiers of pricing in regards to brick/stone. We recommend talking to one of our sales staff to help in this area.
- What is the proper installation process for manufactured stone?
- This is an area that is ever changing. When working with a contractor, it's important that they are up to date with the codes. Rosales Masonry has specialized personnel that prep the jobs prior to the installation of the stone. This is then ready for inspection by the city building officials. We have samplesthat our sales staff would be more that happy to show and explain.
- How long will my project take?
- There can be many variables that can impact the timing of a project. These include: the size and complexity of the project, the labor intensity of the install, special order products, and of course the weather. However, we cangive a fairly accurate estimate of how long it should take us to complete your project. The key thing to know is that once your project is scheduled, we make every effort to start on the date specified. In addition, the crew assigned to your project will be dedicated to it until its completion. We know our reputation is built by completing projects on time, within budget.